In order to make your restaurant bookable online and to be able to enter manual reservations, you have to create your reservation times in My LOCALINA. Each reservation time has individual settings which you can define according to your wishes
1. Click the navigation button in the upper left corner
2. Now select the "Settings" category
3. Now select "Reservation times & rest days"
- Click / tap on the red "+" button at the bottom center
- Click / tap on " Reservation times"
- Select the desired name for the reservation time
- Adjust the time if necessary
- Select days of the week on which the created shift should be activated
- Define occupancy time, interval and lead time
4. Click / tap on Save - done!