You have already set up the whole system according to your requirements, but you still cannot reserve it online ?
In this article we will show you how to use My LOCALINA Receive the first online reservations in no time. If you do not maintain your website yourself, you can easily send the relevant URL link (this is the Internet address for online reservations) to the appropriate recipient by e-mail. The installation of a URL link is simple and can be done by almost anyone.
1) Click on the navigation menu in the upper left corner
2) Now click on "Settings"
3) Now select the category "Integrations"
4) Now click on "Online Reservations" and you have come to the right place.
Do you maintain your website yourself? Then..
- ... just click on "Copy link"
- Log in to your website provider
- Now look for a category such as "Online bookings / reservations" , "Booking button" , "Booking link" or something similar
- Once you have found this, you should now be able to paste the previously copied link into a field provided for this purpose.
Tip: If you get stuck here, the best thing to do is to google for your website provider and "include booking link". In most cases you should find a few hits that will help you.
You don't maintain your website yourself but have an administrator? Then..
- .. now click in the field "Send URL link"
- Enter the e-mail address of your administrator here, or send the link to your own address and then forward it,
- Now click on "Send" . This will open your mail program.
- Now write a text so that your administrator understands what it is about (optional)
- Send the email from your email program.
Tip: Place the URL link on your Google My Business (GMB) entry so that you can receive reservations directly from your Google entry. Sign up for Google My Business now